- Establish strategy and methodologies to determining product pricing based on total costs, marketing pricing and pricing sensitivity in order to drive unit growth and net margin improvement.
- Build analytical models to effectively manage ongoing pricing schemes for a portfolio of 20K+ products with individual and category-specific goals.
- Collaborate with sourcing, marketing, sales and finance to establish effective capabilities for seamless pricing processes.
- Present opportunities to executive leadership for innovative pricing strategies, promotions and quick-wins.
- Develop customized requirements for ERP effectiveness for flexible and automated product and customer pricing schemes.
- Monitor and analyze customer and 3ʳᵈ-party-providing purchasing trends and margin impacts of pricing decisions.
- Develop and provide polished reporting, analytics and performance dashboards for cross-functional executive leadership.
- Own pricing decision framework with cross-functional inputs from key departments.
- Provide visibility and tracking to performance.
- Improve sales volume and margin.
- Maintain lean and defect-free processes.
- Master technical systems to seamlessly and flexible handle all pricing needs.
- Maintain a strong point of view on object factors impacting pricing decisions.
- Communicate intelligence and findings effectively to all executive teammates.
- Highly analytical and versed in key data & analytics tools.
- Exceptionally self-starting and fearless.
- Creative and loves identifying and solving complex problems.
- Financially astute.
- Clear and concise communication.
- Tremendously organized and disciplined.
- Believes in inclusiveness, stewardship, quality, teamwork and is service focused.
- 10+ years working with individual product pricing strategies and tactics; preferably for both small and institutional business purchasers.
- 5+ years of commercial analytics, including reporting, analyzing and dashboarding.
- Excellent in Excel and even more sophisticated analytical tools.
- Proficiency in ERP and pricing system administration.
- Excellent in Tableau or equivalent visualizing and dashboarding tools.
- Proven executive level communication capabilities.
- Willingness to travel 5-10% of time for corporate visits, training and key organizational engagements.
Reasons to Join:
- Responsible for development of top priority strategic initiative for the organization.
- Complete access to executive leadership across sourcing, sales, marketing and finance.
- Ability to bring your entire self to work and drive company culture.
- Grow your leadership developing capabilities and process for a newly established pricing organization.
- Work-life-balance flexibility with remote, in-office or hybrid work environment available.